Life is no brief candle. It is a sort of splendid torch which I have got a hold of for a moment, And make it burn as brightly as possible.
-George Bernard Shaw
RSS

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Marché with Love

I decided to separate this post with the previous one although it happens on the same day. Reason being I wanna share the GOOD FOOD I had in Marché and this is something to rave about! Besides the good food I had, I had it with the two amazing people in my life- Bf & Evelyn(Cousin). :))

Marché @ VivoCity


The Salad Section with variety of selections.


The food I had. (clock-wise)
Ham, unknown but it looks like kebab, Salmon slices, Salad & Rosti with German Sausage.

* Rosti is a must-have. It is a shredded potato fried so crisply and it's plainness goes just nicely with the sour cream.

With the bf.

With the amazing cousin :)

There's a few cows outside the restaurant probably because it is a Swiss Restaurant. I like the concept used in this restaurant where they provide you with card like "Touch-n-Go" and you get any food you want with the card.

I wished to try the one in Malaysia someday. :)


2 comments:

[-sukyee-] said...

Wow you rich girl...I never been to Marche before ehhh

hUiqIaN said...

My cousin treated me & bf. hoho. But it wasn't very expensive. The food portion is quite big, can share. :)

Post a Comment