Life is no brief candle. It is a sort of splendid torch which I have got a hold of for a moment, And make it burn as brightly as possible.
-George Bernard Shaw
RSS

Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Day We Celebrate Love

This year Valentine's Day, we decided to just go for dinner together to celebrate the day. After whole long afternoon of classes and exam, the night has come. :)

Before departing from Uni to The Garden, I have forgotten 2 important items. And the bf had to drive from Uni-Hentian Kajang-Uni-Hentian Kajang-Uni-The Garden. The distance from Uni-Hentian or vice versa is about 5km. Therefore, the total extra distance is about 20km before we can finally leave to The Garden. At the same time, the crawling process we had to go thru since it is peak hour.
*I'm Sorry*

But still, he gave me a smile and says, "it's ok" and drove that extra 20km back and forth. :')

At last, we decided to have our dinner in Italiannies. Almost all the restaurants having long queues and so no different for Italiannies. We had to queued for our turn too. However, the service was rather fast. We were lucky enough as at first the waitress told that there's no more extra seats and have to put us under the waiting list for maybe 30mins to an hour. While bf and I were deciding whether to wait or not since we have bought our movie tickets, another waitress came and "announce" that there's a place for 4 people. Lucky lucky us!

V-day Set Menu



Grape Shake- Yumz!
We usually order only 1drinks cause I'm not able to finish a glass of drinks like this. Liquid takes up most of the space in my tummy.


Food time! I don't remember any of the names. Oopss!

Appetizers- 3 bread stick with different meat slice

Soup- I'm not a fan of the soup but the garlic bread that comes with it

Main Course #1- Chicken Chop

Main Course #2- Beef Pizza

Dessert- This is my favorite of the menu :)


Eventually, this is all of our dinner meal. Nothing special, nothing much. But what is important is whom I share this dinner with. And I wished to spend every year's Vday with you.

Je t'aime





Till then,

xoxo





1 comments:

Liz said...

Awwww, so sweet le ! haha And GCA so nice to drive you back and forth. What on EARTH did you forget that was so important??? Aiyo. Terrible la you !!!! =.=

Post a Comment