Life is no brief candle. It is a sort of splendid torch which I have got a hold of for a moment, And make it burn as brightly as possible.
-George Bernard Shaw
RSS

Friday, December 17, 2010

Early Christmas Present This Year!

It was 12 noon and I was half-awake. (Yes, I am having my holiday and I am enjoying my sleep everyday till noon. ;p ) I heard the door bell rang for few times and yet, I was reluctant to wake up and get the door. Dragging myself to the door, I saw this person with DHL Express Uniform and a bike outside the gate. I monologued- "Arrrgghhh! Better be something great or I'll kill you!"

At the first glance, I saw my name on the box. I was shocked!.. quickly signed and start opening up the box like kids when they first receive wrapped presents.


And I saw this!.. I went stunted!


iPod Shuffle from my colleagues!




They engraved on the iPod with this message.. "Android Inside" and it makes it uniquely MINE! :) It has its own meaning of why the message is so.


Tho' for a lot people, it is just an iPod shuffle which is not very expensive, but.. it meant a lot to me to receive this gift from them. The times I spent with them may not be very long, but they are just amazing people to hang around. And I dearly missed them.

3 comments:

Liz said...

Waaa, damn nice lor ! haha I wish I had colleagues who would buy my an iPod Shuffle ! xD

(And btw, sleeping till 12pm, is AWESOME kan??? :P)

hUiqIaN said...

HAHA! ;p I'm gonna miss my holidaysss! :(

Lay How said...

apple outside, android inside..

Post a Comment