Life is no brief candle. It is a sort of splendid torch which I have got a hold of for a moment, And make it burn as brightly as possible.
-George Bernard Shaw
RSS

Saturday, September 4, 2010

A lunch date with a special someone

Yesterday I took a longer lunch break than usual to meet up with this BFF of mine- Suk Yee. Together with boyfriend, we drove to Mid Valley to meet her. She came all the way from Seremban to meet me. :O *awwwwww*

So, we had lunch in Dragon-I Restaurant, Cititel Hotel @ Mid Valley. Dragon-I specializes in flavors from the regions of China such as Canton, Szechuan and Shanghai. Here's a bit on the food we had. Again, I don't really remember the names of the foods. :p

Appetizer

Boyfriend's all-time-favorite dessert: pak ko fu zhok

The famous must have dish: Xiao Long Bao "Shanghainese Steamed Meat Dumpling" (I likey with the broth/soup contain inside.. slurpppp! )

Boyfriend's steamed rice with pork

My Sichuan La Mien with pork rib

SukYee's La Mien with friend chicken

It was rather a simple meet up, but it was nice for me. :) meeting with someone I dearly missed. This girl here has always been the best friend of mine since high school. We were together in our Girl Guiding days too. The best support is always from her when she supports you mentally all the time. and I remember she used to guide through my studies since she's the smarter student compared to me. We talk bout everything on earth and I super miss the days when we a gang of friends, sit and just talk the days out. I miss our pillow talk and sleep-overs years ago. Soon she's leaving to UK for some students exchange with her bf. So, all the best to you pretty. More meet up before you leave..... okay?

With all the loves, *hugs*






2 comments:

[-sukyee-] said...

Oh my I look so fat from the photo:D

hUiqIaN said...

how come you say you looked fat but you added :D in the end. meaning your glad you look fat? ishhh! I desperately wanna be as thin as you. >.<

Post a Comment